The Habitat Restore operates on volunteer power! We need friendly and helpful people who want to participate in our mission. Knowledge of building materials and mechanical systems a plus. Team members are needed in the following areas:
- Donation pick-up assistant: assist in loading and unloading donations
- Appliance repair: clean and test appliances, identify model numbers
- Furniture construction and repair: clean and recondition furniture
- Salvage artist: build unique items from wood scraps and other materials.
- Sales: assist customers with purchases
- Stock specialist: maintain store inventory, create descriptive signs
- Merchandise detective: figure out donated items' age, material, value
- Website maintenance: photographing ReStore items, refreshing website
- Deconstruction craftsman: remove fixtures from homes pre-demolition
- General assistance: painters, flyer distributors, general gophers
The Habitat Restore offers you an opportunity to interact with people and to assist working families striving for home ownership.
We appreciate the efforts of each and every volunteer who contributes to our mission.
For more information about volunteer opportunities at the ReStore, call (772) 223-9940