HopeBuilders are the foundation of Habitat for Humanity’s housing ministry. Through monthly donations, HopeBuilders provide Habitat with a consistent and reliable source of funding that allows us to plan ahead.
When you join Habitat for Humanity’s HopeBuilders, you will join a special group of people reaching out each month to provide affordable housing for families throughout Martin County. Together, we can eradicate poverty housing in our community and give families decent shelter and the hope of a better life.
Become a HopeBuilder today and enjoy:
- Hassle-free monthly donations.
- Automatic donation from your credit card or checking account.
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately.
- Complete statements provided for tax purposes.
- Monthly e-newsletters on our progress.
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
If you prefer, you may download a form and set up your monthly gift by mail:
- Download the HopeBuilders mail-in donation form, below
- Complete the form
- Mail it to Habitat for Humanity of Martin County at the address indicated on the form